The 4:10ers Program for 2018-2019 is currently closed.
Information for 2019-2020 will be available in Spring 2019.
Check back soon to see how you can serve with us next year.
The 4:10ers is an exciting new Student Leadership and Volunteer Program that will start this fall! The 4:10ers program will replace the current SIM (Students In Ministry) program, and students (grades 7-12 for school year 2018-2019) who are interested in serving in Kid Nation on Sunday mornings will need to apply for the 4:10ers program. For students who do not participate in the 4:10ers program, middle and high school small groups will be offered at both 9:15 and 11 a.m. Review the program expectations below and the FAQs to see if the 4:10ers program is the place for you. If you have questions, contact Kelly Crespin at .
Eligibility: All students in grades 7-12 for school year 2018-2019.
Expectations for 2018-2019:
1. Attend the 4:10ers camp on August 12 or August 19, 9 a.m.-noon
You may select the camp date of your choice.
2. Serve in a Kid Nation classroom on Sunday mornings according to a set schedule. You may choose to serve on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month or the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month for the entire Kid Nation year (August 26-May 19). You will be placed in a classroom position where you can serve best. You must serve 15 of the 17 Sundays.
3. Attend the 4:10ers Small Group Bible Study/Leadership class one Sunday each month on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday of the month. You must attend 7 of the 9 classes.
4. Serve in Kid Nation Large Group on one of the 5th Sundays during the year: September 30 or March 31. You may select the date of your choice.
5. Serve at two other approved events or activities such as Trunk-or-Treat, Celebrate the Season, Grace Ministries, Family events, Facilities work at the church, etc. A list of approved events/activities will be provided for you to select from.
6. Attend 4:10ers social events as your are able (Christmas Party, Spring Celebration, etc.). Social events are optional.
4:10ers Information Handout