Volunteer with Children
We are thrilled that you are interested in serving in Children's Ministries. We have many opportunities for you to use your gifts to invest in the lives of children.
Kid Nation Teachers & Buddies & Teacher Substitutes - Sunday Mornings at 9:15 and 11:00 a.m.
Come join our amazing team of teachers and buddies who love children and want children to know Jesus. We are looking for 15 more teachers and 5 more buddies for the 2018-2019 school year and we need YOU!
- Positions include teachers, buddies, and teacher substitutes.
- Serve in an assigned classroom of your choice based on openings (preschool - grade 5).
- Serve two Sundays each month. That's only 17 Sundays for the year!
- No experience is necessary. We will train you.
- No lesson prep on your part. We provide lesson plans and supplies each week.
- It's easy and fun!
Kid Nation Volunteer Sign Up Here
Note: Students (grades 7-12) interested in serving in Kid Nation are invited to join our 4:10ers Program.
NEW - Floris UMC Parent Community
Are you a parent with a child attending Kid Nation on Sunday mornings?
If so, you are part of our Floris UMC Parent Community, and we are asking you to choose an area to serve this year in Children's Ministries.
Every family is asked to serve a minimum of one time in the Fall (September-December) and one time in the Spring (January - May) in a ministry listed below:
- Kid Nation Teacher
- Kid Nation Flex Teacher Substitute
- Kid Nation Welcome Desk Assistant
- Weekday Office & Project Team
- Service Project Coordination
- Decorating Team
- Special Events
Learn more about the Parent Community Jobs (responsibilities and time commitments).
Parent Community Sign Up Here