Small Group Leader Resources
Group Life Leadership Sign-in
Sign in to InFellowship to update your class information
There are many ways to choose curriculum. Below are a few ways to make your decision easier.
- Church of the Resurrection UMC has a wonderful resource on their website that is for anyone to use, and can be found on COR’s Website entitled, The CORriculator. Once you are on the website, follow the simple directions to look at curriculum suited for your group’s interests and level of study. If you find a curriculum which interests you contact Bill Gray and it will be ordered for you.
- Floris UMC has a great curriculum library, located in the third floor office area. The shelves are set up by topic, including Old Testament, New Testament, Christian Living and much more. Feel free to come in and browse the shelves or you can access the curriculum library from home. This site has the entire library along with accompanying resources and evaluations by previous users.
- Talk with other Small Group Leaders and ask what they recommend. They are a great resource and can tell you what worked for their group and what did not.
- Contact Bill Gray, Director of Grow Ministries here at Floris. He can make suggestions based on your group’s interests and level of study.
"How To" Guides:
- Answering Tough Questions
- Handling Conflict in Small Groups
- Ministering to a Difficult Group Member
- Reviving a Dying Small Group
- Small Group Covenant Template
- Staying Connected Through the Summer
- Small Groups 101
- ReGroup – 2010 Small Group Training Conference
- Ministering to the Overtalker
- Asking Follow Up Questions For Great Discussions